Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Try something new...

Ok so you know those times when you don't know what to eat and after going around asking each other what sounds good and 20 minutes later you still have t decided? 
Well that was how my evening started as I walked out of work with two friends today. And though we were all starving we wanted to go somewhere delicious and unique and just couldn't make up our minds. So thanks to "Urban Austin" magazines list of top 15 places to eat, and my random selection of number 7, we made the trek to Raman tatsu ya. A Raman bar, which I didn't even know was a thing!! I have to say I was excited to try something new, though a bit nervous when we stood in line looking at the menu and I didn't know half of the words. But I picked the #1, that's always the safest thing right!? And it was delicious! Who would have though that Raman noodles, scallions, mushrooms, and soup would be such a satisfying dinner?
So grab a local magazine, or google "things to do" in whatever city you live in or are visiting and find some places to try.   
And next you have have a dinner debacle  pick one off the list and enjoy the expierence! Wither it be top taco trucks, Raman bars, or cupcake bakeries it's an adventure to taste something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment