Monday, November 4, 2013

Good Eats

Ok so this is day three and though most of my time has been spent working in have tried a couple new places and give both of them thumbs up!
The first is the fabulous Wienerschnitzel!!


When I asked what there best thing on the menu was I given a corn dog and chili dog. Both were quite good and Deffinately curbed my late night craving. But my favorite was a sticker on the window that said "Living Der Dream!!"
And because of her Dutch roots I must dedicate this chili dog to my lovely sister in law!!

The other place that I think will quickly become a favorite is Gloria's Latin cuisine 
Here I tried their steak fajita quesadilla. It was great because they brought all the ingredients to the table and you assemble the tastiest thing ever! 

I know this is just the start of the Tex Mex Capitol of Texas food tour but so far it's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment