Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ok, so first I want to say hello to anyone who is reading this. I guess I will start by telling you a little bit about myself and why I am writing this Blog. I am a recent college grad, working at a place I enjoy, living in a great apartment with my sister, and spending my time outside of work with some of the most amazing people I am privileged to call my family and friends. Sounds like a good life right? Well this is what I call living a grey life (and for those of you who think I am constantly spelling grey wrong it is correct spelling of the color grey in England which is where I fell in love with the color, so moving on...).  Now grey is not necessarily a bad thing. The color grey often represents conflict, uncertainty, and boredom. However, when I say life is grey I mean sometimes it just flows. It may not it always be made up of awesome colors but it isn't always black and white either. When I am living my grey life there are little pops of color along the way that surprise me. These colorful spots may come in the little details (...like the feel of fresh towels coming out of the dryer), in big adventures (...Like moving to a new city), or even in the simple conversations with people that make each day different then the one before. So what I want to share with you is my life, the yellow and the grey, and you are welcome to join me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment